Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the real deal. it IS a recipe from Ireland. It is as close to the bottled brands as you can get without having their secret Recipes
- 473.18 ml jamison Irish whiskey (No substitutes)
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 236.59 ml heavy whipping cream
- 29.58 ml chocolate syrup
- 9.85 ml instant coffee granules
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract (real not imitation)
- 4.92 ml almond extract
- 14.79 ml coconut cream (No substitutes)
- Combine all ingrediants in a blender, and blend until smooth.
- keep in a tightly sealed container.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours before consuming.
This was my first homemade Irish Cream, only change I made was to add a tablespoon or more of coconut cream. Wow it's strong, but oh it is so good on ice or in coffee on Thanksgiving day.This is a really great recipe. thanks for sharing!
I made this using 1 cup of whiskey, 1 cup of whipping cream, 1 can of sweetened condensed milk, 1 tsp. of instant coffee granules and 1 tsp. of chocolate syrup. It was perfect! Everyone asked me for the recipe! I'm adding my photo!