- 1⁄4 cup hot strong black coffee
- 1 -2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Irish whiskey
- 1 -2 tablespoon double cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill a stemmed whiskey glass with hot water then throw out, refilling it with boiling water. Throw this out, fill the glass somewhat more than half full with coffee and add sugar to taste.
- Stir to dissolve, then add the whiskey. Pour the cream over the back of a spoon to float on top. Drink the hot liquid through the cool cream.
- If double cream is not available use lightly-whipped single(whipping)cream.