A bit of improvisation helped me stumble accross a warm, healthy, nutritious curry filled with proteins and exotic (but easy) vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For spice base blend
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 125 g okra, trimmed and halved
- 1 large courgette, sliced
- 1 small broccoli, in florets
- 1 small aubergine, diced
- 200 g tofu, in small chunks
- 200 g chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- fresh coriander (to garnish)
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
For the spicy sauce mix
- 1Heat the oil and fry all the spices to release their beautiful flavours (30 secs).
- 2Add the spring onions and cook for another 30 seconds.
- 3Toss in the broccoli and stir for two minutes.
- 4Add the splash of coconut milk, and reduce the heat a little.
- 5Throw in the okra, courgette and aubergine and stir well.
- 6Add the chickpeas, then pour on the sauce.
- 7Add the tofu and cook for a minute or so. Then, cover the pan and cook for 30 minutes.
- 8To serve, bring back to the boil and garnish generously with chopped coriander.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Real India- Very Vegan Fragrant Curry
Serving Size: 1 (425 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.7
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 226.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.6 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 14.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: