Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
With a picture! Didn't get a chance to make s'more last time you were camping? Here's your opportunity! No kidding - these are real ooey gooey s'mores using your microwave! The marshamallow amazingly melts the chocolate. We like to use cinnamon graham crackers for a little added flavor. This one is from Hershey's. Enjoy!
- Gotta make these one at a time.
- Cut or break graham cracker in half (makes 2 squares) and place 1 on a plate.
- Put several squares or a half a hershey bar on graham cracker and then top with a marshamallow.
- Microwave on high 15 seconds, marshmallow will puff up.
- Immediately put the other half of the graham cracker on top and gently press together.
Really good and really easy for anytime of year.
Had the leftover s'more stuff from camping, so made this recipe. This is a classic treat, always good. :) Thanks for sharing!
We make indoor s'mores by using chocolate chips and mini marshmellows. you can even make them on vanilla wafers, if you are out of graham crackers! My kids love to watch the marshmellow puff up real big.