Recipe by SaraFish
With a picture! Didn't get a chance to make s'more last time you were camping? Here's your opportunity! No kidding - these are real ooey gooey s'mores using your microwave! The marshamallow amazingly melts the chocolate. We like to use cinnamon graham crackers for a little added flavor. This one is from Hershey's. Enjoy!
Directions See How It's Made
- Gotta make these one at a time.
- Cut or break graham cracker in half (makes 2 squares) and place 1 on a plate.
- Put several squares or a half a hershey bar on graham cracker and then top with a marshamallow.
- Microwave on high 15 seconds, marshmallow will puff up.
- Immediately put the other half of the graham cracker on top and gently press together.