Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love these beets--it is the ONLY way I will eat beets.
Make and share this Real Good Pickled Beets recipe from Food.com.
- Strain and save juice from can of sliced beets.
- Set beets aside.
- In a medium sized pan, melt butter.
- Add flour and cook slowly, stirring constantly, to form a smooth paste.
- Add juice from beets, vinegar and sugar. Cook until thickened; add beets and cook on very low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Cool; refrigerate till cold.
My husband and I both loved these beets. The sauce on them is delicious
This was the best beets I have ever eaten and so simple to make............Thanks!