Recipe by daddygirl101096
a few weeks ago my aunt lisa taught me exactly how to make these chicken tenders. They are very good and really fun to make so have fun making and eating them.
Top Review by Chabear01
Made for Fall 09 PAC Premie Adoption. These were so doggone good they didn't even last long enough to get more than a taste of one myself. Next time not gonna just double the recipe, I'm gonna triple it!!! Definately a keeper and make again and again recipe. Thank you so much for a wonderful meal.
- 6 -7 pieces boneless skinless chicken
- 2 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 cup italian blend grated parmaesean cheese
- 4 -5 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- slice chicken into thin strips.
- in small dish or bowl, combine egg and hot sauce.
- then, in a gallon sized bag, mix bread crumbs and parmaesean cheese.
- placing up to 4-5 pieces at a time, place each chicken strip in the egg mixture and remove with tongs.
- then place each strip into the gallon sized bag and shake up the bag.
- in a large frying pan, put enough oil in the bottom to cover the bottom of the pan.
- place each chicken strip in the bottom of the pan and cook them until either golden brown or cooked all the way.
- repeat steps 4,5,and 7, until chicken is finished.