Recipe by PRINCESS JEN 420
My hubby and i love to cook together and just came up with this one a few days ago
Top Review by chicagorob
Excellent recipe! It calls for waaaay too much egg, flour and pancake mix, though. We ended up throwing half of the dry mix away. I would recommend cutting it down to 2 eggs, 1 cup flour and 1/2 cup pancake mix.
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts or 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 cup buttermilk pancake mix
- garlic powder
- chili powder
- onion powder
- black pepper
- 3 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat deep frier to 375 degrees.
- mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- put eggs in a medium sized bowl and mix in a little bit of water.
- cut chicken into bite sized chunks.
- dip chicken into egg mixture then into the flour mixture, (make sure it's well coated).
- then put into frier basket and slowly lower into hot oil.
- cook 5-10 minutes or until the breading is golden brown and chicken is cooked through.
- drain on paper towels and enjoy!