PRINCESS JEN 420's Note:
My hubby and i love to cook together and just came up with this one a few days ago
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat deep frier to 375 degrees.
- 2mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3put eggs in a medium sized bowl and mix in a little bit of water.
- 4cut chicken into bite sized chunks.
- 5dip chicken into egg mixture then into the flour mixture, (make sure it's well coated).
- 6then put into frier basket and slowly lower into hot oil.
- 7cook 5-10 minutes or until the breading is golden brown and chicken is cooked through.
- 8drain on paper towels and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Real Fried Chicken Nuggets
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.2
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 238.3 mg
- Sodium 278.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 30.3 g