Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
My hubby and i love to cook together and just came up with this one a few days ago
Make and share this Real Fried Chicken Nuggets recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat deep frier to 375 degrees.
- mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- put eggs in a medium sized bowl and mix in a little bit of water.
- cut chicken into bite sized chunks.
- dip chicken into egg mixture then into the flour mixture, (make sure it's well coated).
- then put into frier basket and slowly lower into hot oil.
- cook 5-10 minutes or until the breading is golden brown and chicken is cooked through.
- drain on paper towels and enjoy!
Excellent recipe! It calls for waaaay too much egg, flour and pancake mix, though. We ended up throwing half of the dry mix away. I would recommend cutting it down to 2 eggs, 1 cup flour and 1/2 cup pancake mix.