Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This soup is the best on recipe zaar..I have tried many egg drop soups and finally figured out the trick to the soup...
- 3 cups water
- 3 teaspoons wylers broth seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 cup green onion
- 1 dash pepper
- Add 3 cups water to a pot, and 3 teaspoons of broth seasoning.
- Add salt and pepper in the broth.
- Set heat on high.
- Crack two eggs, and pour into your hand over a bowl. Let the egg white drop into bowl.The yolk should be in your hand not busted.Repeat with another egg.Once done add 3 tablespoons of milk in egg whites.Stir together.
- Once the broth starts to boil, add your egg whites in, dump the whole bowl in, immediately stirring with a fork constantly until whites form shreds. Once shreds have formed shut off the stove -- Enjoy --
- This should not come out like scramble eggs like the other recipes I tried on zaar. This is real thing--even looks same as restaurants.
Firstly, I made this Egg Drop soup following the directions to the letter T. The eggs did thread nicely, but I think the milk sort of seperated from the egg white and curddled a tad as there were little curddled milk balls floating at the edges of the pan and later my bowl. Also, it was very bland. I think next time, I will either try homemade broth or canned broth. Sorry this one was just okay.