Recipe by Barb G.
This key lime won first place in the Quick and Easy Category in 1999.I got the recipe from another website.
- 5 egg yolks
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup key lime juice
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk and lime juice.
- Mix well.
- Pour into unbaked graham cracker shell.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Top with whipped topping and garnish with lime slices if desired.