Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These sandwiches are so easy. Just grill them or pan roast them. Makes a great lunch for kids! I take credit for this invention lol!
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- black pepper
- 6 slices bread
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons cheese spread
- Boil the eggs until done. Remove the shell, let cool slightly and then grate them.
- Add mayonnaise, salt and pepper; keep aside.
- Take a bread slice and apply some butter. Cover with egg mixture. Take another bread slice and apply some cheese. Cover previous prepared slice (cheese side down). Now again spread some cheese (both the sides of this slice will be spread with cheese), put egg mixture and cover with another buttered slice.
- Prepare the remaining 3 slices this way.
- You will have two sets of sandwiches, 3 layers each
- Grill or pan roast them. They can also be wrapped in a cling film and served cold--keeps fresh this way.
- You could even use cheese slices or cream cheese instead of cheese spread.