Recipe by Theresa P
This is a recipe from our daily newspaper. I have never made this bread pudding, but it looks so easy that I thought I would share the recipe here for everyone to enjoy.
- 1 loaf cinnamon-raisin bread, cubed
- 6 cups milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla pudding mix (the kind you cook not instant)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cubed bread in a 9x13-inch pan.
- Pour 2 cups milk over bread; set aside.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions using remaining 4 cups milk.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour the pudding evenly over the bread mixture and sprinkle with a little cinnamon.
- Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes until pudding is set or until a toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.