Recipe by Chef Roly-Poly
This is a recipe that you would find where people raise there own hogs because you won't find it in a weight-watcher's cook book
- 7 lbs ground lean pork
- 3 lbs pork fat (Can order from most butchers, cheap )
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 teaspoons white pepper
- 2 tablespoons sage
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 3 -5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon msg
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- May ajust these seasonings to your own taste !
- Grind porkfat and mix with lean pork. Combine well.
- Combine all seasonings and mix with pork. Mix in well with hands and make a small patty and fry until done, Taste your product and ajust seasonings if needed.
- Shape into patties and freeze on cookie sheets until hard. Store in freezer containers until needed.
- I use a slider mold to make patties.
- Cook time is time in freezer.