Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a recipe that you would find where people raise there own hogs because you won't find it in a weight-watcher's cook book
- May ajust these seasonings to your own taste !
- Grind porkfat and mix with lean pork. Combine well.
- Combine all seasonings and mix with pork. Mix in well with hands and make a small patty and fry until done, Taste your product and ajust seasonings if needed.
- Shape into patties and freeze on cookie sheets until hard. Store in freezer containers until needed.
- I use a slider mold to make patties.
- Cook time is time in freezer.