Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
A recipe from Matthew Evans - here is what he says of his cake "Real chocolate cake has real chocolate in it. This one is dense, disgustingly rich and far too moist. And its "loverly"".
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the eggs very well for about 20 minutes until pale thick and foamy. Use electric mixer!
- Beat in chocolate then liqueur and then the cream.
- Bake in foil-lined 24cm springform pan at 150 degrees C for 80-90 minutes until skewer inserted in centre comes out reasonable clean.
- Allow to cool completely before taking it out of the tin.
- The cake will drop in the centre when it has cooled.
- You can only serve small slivers - it is so sinful and rich!