1/2 Photos of Real Cheesy Delicuous Lasagna
1 hr 15 mins
Chef #1802538091's Note:
This is very simple and very delicious. My husband's favorite dish of mine. The hardest part is waiting for it to be finished in the oven!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First, you should boil the noodles in a medium pot. Add a little oil so the noodles don't stick. (Wait until the water is in a full boil before you add noodles!).
- 2While the noodles are boiling, you need to brown the meat in a saucepan.
- 3You will add about 1 tablespoon of garlic powder and as much pepper and salt as you desire.
- 4When the meat is cooked thoroughly, add the cans of tomato sauce. Bring the sauce and meat mixture to a boil.
- 5By this time the noodles should be soft. Drain them good, and run COLD water on them. (You will be touching the noodles with your hands, so be sure you can handle the temperature of the noodles before you put the lasagna together).
- 6Now we will layer the noodles and sauce.
- 7Put some of the sauce in the bottom of the cake pan. So the noodles dont stick to the bottom. You will layer it from bottom to top like this ; sauce, noodles, sauce, yellow cheese, noodles, sauce, white cheese, noodles, sauce, yellow cheese. And repeat to the top of the pan.
- 8On the top, layer the cheese very thick.
- 9Now put it in the oven at 375° and leave it in there for about 45-60 minutes. Until the cheese is melted. (You can turn the broiler on to crisp the cheese up some, my family loves it that way!).
- 10Now you can serve with garlic bread and salad.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Real Cheesy Delicuous Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1309.5
- Calories from Fat 718
- Total Fat 79.8 g
- Saturated Fat 46.5 g
- Cholesterol 270.2 mg
- Sodium 2068.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 79.9 g