I was kind of appalled by how many cheeseburger mac recipes called for boxed macaroni and cheese so I threw this one together tonight and it was out-of-this-world delicious! Give it a try!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano
- 1/2 cup elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 cup water
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
- 1Brown beef with onion and peppers.
- 2Season with garlic powder, onion powder and oregano.
- 3Stir in dry macaroni, water and boullion cube.
- 4Combine Worcestership and ketchup.
- 5Allow to simmer until the macaroni is cooked through, adding more water if neccessary.
- 6When done, remove from heat and stir in cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Real Cheeseburger Mac Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (397 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1012.4
- Calories from Fat 568
- Total Fat 63.1 g
- Saturated Fat 31.4 g
- Cholesterol 243.5 mg
- Sodium 1504.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 69.5 g