Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
I was kind of appalled by how many cheeseburger mac recipes called for boxed macaroni and cheese so I threw this one together tonight and it was out-of-this-world delicious! Give it a try!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano
- 1⁄2 cup elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 cup water
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
- Brown beef with onion and peppers.
- Season with garlic powder, onion powder and oregano.
- Stir in dry macaroni, water and boullion cube.
- Combine Worcestership and ketchup.
- Allow to simmer until the macaroni is cooked through, adding more water if neccessary.
- When done, remove from heat and stir in cheese.