Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Now these aren't for the 'faint of heart' these are for real bran lovers who want real filling muffin.
- Place, in a medium sized bowl; the flour, wheat bran, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, splenda, and brown sugar.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Slowly add in the butter milk while mixing.
- After butter milk is added add the egg white and apple butter, mix well.
- Mash the banana.
- Chop the strawberries.
- Add the mashed banana and chopped strawberries to the mix and stir.
- Line 12 spots on a muffin pan and evenly distribute between the 12 slots.
- Bake at 400F for about 15-25 minutes.
- Makes huge, dense muffins!