Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Now these aren't for the 'faint of heart' these are for real bran lovers who want real filling muffin.
- Place, in a medium sized bowl; the flour, wheat bran, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, splenda, and brown sugar.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Slowly add in the butter milk while mixing.
- After butter milk is added add the egg white and apple butter, mix well.
- Mash the banana.
- Chop the strawberries.
- Add the mashed banana and chopped strawberries to the mix and stir.
- Line 12 spots on a muffin pan and evenly distribute between the 12 slots.
- Bake at 400F for about 15-25 minutes.
- Makes huge, dense muffins!