Ready when You are Mashed Potatoes
- Boil potatoes in enough water to completely cover.
- Boil for about 15mins or until potatoes are tender.
- Drain potatoes, & return to saucepan. Add sour cream, cream cheese & milk.
- Mash potatoes to desired consitancy & spoon into microwavable serving bowl & cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Vent plastic wrap by poking a few holes in te top. Microwave on high 6-8mins or until heated through. Microwave uncovered an additional 2-3mins or until heated through. Sprinkle with thyme.
- Saute mushrooms in butter and serve over potaotes -- yyyuuummmmmmyyyy!