Ready Gravy Mix (Dry Mix)
- In a small bowl, combine the bouillon, flour and pepper. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months.
- To prepare gravy: In a small saucepan, melt butter. Add 2 Table gravy mix.
- Cook and stir until lightly browned, about 1 minute.
- Whisk in water until smooth. Bring to a boil, cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Variations: On the Internet I have seen some variations to this by adding a little sage and thyme, or poultry seasoning (chicken gravy only), and/or garlic powder, and/or onion powder, or using milk instead of water.