Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A lighter version of this favorite salad dressing. Originally from my local news paper, The San Jose Mercury News.
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients except oil in medium mixing bowl with wire whisk. Once ingredients are combined, slowly pour in oil while whisking to form an emulsion.
Merci'...Great dressing. I substituted salt for Fleur de Sel, my favorite. I loved your idea of flavoring with sugar free jam. I used just a pinch of real sugar and used olive oil. Made for the Epicurean Queen Team, ZWT5.
Very nice! This is light and flavorful. I served it with spinach, onions, raspberries and pecans but this would work well with any combination of salad ingredients where you want a slightly sweet and fruity dressing. I added less Splenda, tasting as I added until it was right for us - 2 teaspoons - but that is our prefrence. Thanks Californiajan - we'll use this recipe again. Made for ZWT5.