Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
using ready dough....
Make and share this Ready Dough Cinnamon Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb frozen bread dough (i am using the bridgford brand)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup soft butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- dust cutting board with 2 tbs. flour
- place 1lb of ready dough in middle let thaw and rise for 45 minutes.
- roll dough into a rectangle and pull all sides to it make even.
- spread softened butter over entire surface.
- sprinkle cinnamon sugar mix over entire surface.
- (chopped pecans optional).
- roll dough jelly roll style starting from side closets to you.
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- cut dough in 1 1/2 inches peices.
- place in pan coated with butter.
- bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 mins untill golden brown.