1/1 Photo of Rcs #11 Roasted Red Pepper Chicken Rolls
This is made for RSC 11. The chicken turns out moist and delicious with a tang from the sun dried tomatoes. Looks like it came from a restaurant and IT DID...YOURS! (as per family) I hope you enjoy eating it as much as I had creating it.(edited 2/29/08 as I left ut directions for roasted peppers)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup asiago cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon basil, crushed
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- fresh spinach (1 handful)
- 1 (8 ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes, diced
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 roasted red pepper, sliced lengthwise (I buy mine already roasted in jar with water)
- 1mix flour, pepper, garlic, basil together on a plate.
- 2in bowl mix with a fork the egg and milk.
- 3dunk chicken breasts in egg wash, then flour.
- 4lay flat in 9 x 13 pan.
- 5lay flat spinach on breasts, sprinkle cheese on top.
- 6*** sliced roasted pepper lengthwise and place on chicken with cheese and spinach.
- 7drizzle butter over breasts.
- 8roll chicken breasts from smallest side to fattest, (may use toothpick to hold together).
- 9pour diced sun dried tomatoes over chicken pieces, including liquids (if not in jar add additional water approx 1/4 c ).
- 10bake for 30 minutes in oven at 350 degrees.
- 12note- ovens vary so check after 20 minutes and check thereafter each 5 minutes until no longer pink when sliced into.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rcs #11 Roasted Red Pepper Chicken Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.1
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 153.9 mg
- Sodium 1381.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 21.8 g
- Protein 39.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers