This is a breakfast side that was inspired by a seaside diner in Pompano Beach Florida that's long since out of business.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place potatoes in a large covered skillet
- 2Add the rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly to coat potatoes evenly with spices.
- 3Cover and cook on medium high temp for 10
- 4Uncover, reduce heat to medium low and cook slowly stirring frequently until onion starts to carmelize.
- 5Remove from heat and serve with your favorite eggs and breakfast meat.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for RBs Special Home Fries
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.3
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 7.0 g