Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a breakfast side that was inspired by a seaside diner in Pompano Beach Florida that's long since out of business.
- Place potatoes in a large covered skillet
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly to coat potatoes evenly with spices.
- Cover and cook on medium high temp for 10
- Uncover, reduce heat to medium low and cook slowly stirring frequently until onion starts to carmelize.
- Remove from heat and serve with your favorite eggs and breakfast meat.