Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Raspberries and bananas are a great combination that make this not too sweet smoothie that is to die for.
- 236.59 ml milk
- 236.59 ml fresh unsweetened raspberry (can use frozen)
- 1 small ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 118.29 ml apple juice
- 118.29 ml raspberry yogurt
- In a blender, combine all ingredients, cover and process until blended.
- Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
Wow, was this smoothie full of raw flavors. Loads of flavor, but a little too tart for me. It was hard to drink it all. Next time I make this I would add some honey, to sweeten it a little. I used raspberries from my garden that I froze last summer, they were big plump and beautiful. Thanks for sharing your recipe, made for Pac Spring Safari.
It tasted sweet and delish!!!!! I really recamend it!!