Recipe by Nana Lee
Another Kraft idea. Can be made "virgin" or as an adult drink....see TIP. Also, since I didn't know the exact size of the Crystal Light tub I put 1 ounce so it would be accepted.
- 1 (1 ounce) container sugar-free orange drink mix (CRYSTAL LIGHT Sunrise Classic Orange Flavor Sugar Free)
- 5 cups cold water
- 2 cups low-calorie cran-raspberry juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- PLACE drink mix in plastic or glass pitcher.
- Add cold water; stir until drink mix is dissolved.
- ADD cranberry raspberry drink and lime juice. Stir.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- POUR into martini glasses with rims that have been dipped in water and sugar.
- TIP: Substitute for an adults-only version, omit 1/2 cup water and add 1/2 cup vodka.