Nana Lee's Note:
Another Kraft idea. Can be made "virgin" or as an adult drink....see TIP. Also, since I didn't know the exact size of the Crystal Light tub I put 1 ounce so it would be accepted.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PLACE drink mix in plastic or glass pitcher.
- 2Add cold water; stir until drink mix is dissolved.
- 3ADD cranberry raspberry drink and lime juice. Stir.
- 4Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 5POUR into martini glasses with rims that have been dipped in water and sugar.
- 6TIP: Substitute for an adults-only version, omit 1/2 cup water and add 1/2 cup vodka.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Razzmopolitan - K
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 10.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-calorie cran-raspberry juice