Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This are wonderful gifts for Valentine's Day. They are soaked, then covered in chocolate. I have made them for gifts for several years now and always get rave reviews. I orignally got the recipe from Chef Jon Peters
- 1 cup Grand Marnier
- 1 cup dekuyper razzmatazz liqueur
- 2 pints strawberries
- 1 lb bittersweet chocolate
- 8 ounces pecan pieces
- Score bottoms of strawberries in a cross shape with a paring knife.
- Soak for 1 hour in a mixture of Grand Marnier and Razzmatazz.
- After removing from the liquor, coat the strawberries with melted chocolate and roll in pecans.
- Place on parchment paper to dry.