Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 3 (16 ounce) bags frozen raspberries or 3 (16 ounce) bags blackberries or 3 (16 ounce) bagsmixed frozen berries
- 5 cups water
- 3 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup pie-tone flour, combine with liquid below
- 3⁄4 cup water
- Bring 1 16oz. bag of berries, sugar and water to a boil. Add pie tone mixture and stir until thick.
- Add 2 16-oz. bags of berries.
- Cool, Refrigerate or Freeze in Gallon Bag.
- Frozen bake at 375* for 70 minutes.
- Thawed bake at 375* for 60 minutes.
Loved it! I was able to make 4 cup pies, and put 4 bags away for 16 more! Thank you for the great recipe!