1/5 Photos of Razzle Raspberry Oatmeal Cookie Bars
Harley Seashell Princess's Note:
I love these cookie bars, could eat a whole pan in one sitting. The raspberry preserves taste just right in this recipe, but while eating them I fantasize about trying them out with blueberry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°. Line an 8 x 8 inch square pan with foil and spray with nonstick.
- 2Combine all ingredients except for the preserves.
- 3Press most- but not all of the oat mixture into the pan.
- 4Spread the preserves almost to the edge of the oat mixture.
- 5Sprinkle the remainder of the oat mixture on top of the preserves.
- 6Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Razzle Raspberry Oatmeal Cookie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.2
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 27.1 mg
- Sodium 278.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 2.7 g