Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
I love these cookie bars, could eat a whole pan in one sitting. The raspberry preserves taste just right in this recipe, but while eating them I fantasize about trying them out with blueberry.
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup butter, soft
- 3⁄4 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line an 8 x 8 inch square pan with foil and spray with nonstick.
- Combine all ingredients except for the preserves.
- Press most- but not all of the oat mixture into the pan.
- Spread the preserves almost to the edge of the oat mixture.
- Sprinkle the remainder of the oat mixture on top of the preserves.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
Easy & delicious! My two favorites adjectives to put together when describing a recipe! I used strawberry jam because that's what I had. Love it!
Quick easy and such a tasty recipe! I also sprinkled some white chocolate chips, sliced almonds and coconut before adding the additional crum topping. This is also great with some vanilla ice cream as a topping.
I used grape jelly and added peanut butter. YUMMY! Thanks for posting!