Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Plan ahead this need to freeze until firm.
- 1 (7 ounce) container marshmallow creme (2 cups)
- 2 cups whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) container raspberry yogurt
- 1 cup raspberry sherbet
- 1 prepared graham cracker crusts or 1 chocolate cookie pie crust
- Whisk together Marshmallow Creme and whipped topping until well blended, making sure that the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in yogurt until well blended.
- Mix sherbet in a separate bowl until soft and creamy.
- Mix the sherbet with the marshmallow mixture and pour into prepared crust.
- Freeze until firm.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and serve.