Recipe by AprilShowers
Excellent, easy yet very pretty dessert. Everyone I've made this for loves it!!
Top Review by Gerry
This makes for a lovely light dessert and looks wonderful in the parfait glasses, one would never guess just how easy this is to make! I used my Brandy Wine raspberries from the freezer for the making and looking forward to making this with strawberries as well. Thank you for sharing.
- 1 (1/4 ounce) packetknox unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄3 cup cold milk
- 2⁄3 cup milk, heated to boiling
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (10 -12 ounce) package frozen raspberries or 1 (10 -12 ounce) package frozen strawberries
- 1 cup Cool Whip, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- In blender, sprinkle unflavored gelatin over cold milk; let stand 3-4 minutes.
- Add hot milk and process at low speed until gelatin is completely dissolved, about 4 minutes.
- Add sugar and vanilla; process at high speed until blended.
- Add raspberries, a few at a time, and process until thoroughly blended.
- Into each of 6 dessert glasses, spoon about 1/3 cup mixture; set aside.
- Fold Cool Whip into remaining blender mixture, then evenly spoon onto raspberry layer in glasses.
- Chill until set.
- Garnish, if desired, with additional Cool Whip.
- For a Tangy Razzle Dazzle Raspberry Parfait, add 1 teaspoon lemon juice with the vanilla extract.