Recipe by anidifrancofan
My own personal potato salad that I swear you'll get the best reviews ever for serving!
- 5 large potatoes, peeled and cut into small cubed squares
- 1⁄2 bunch green onion
- 1 small white onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup mustard
- 1 dill pickle, diced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 cups cubed sharp cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil peeled and cubed potatoes until fork tender.
- While potatoes are boiling, boil eggs until hard boiled.
- In large bowl mix all other ingredients.
- When potatoes and eggs are done add to mixture and stir very well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight so that flavors infuse.