Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 cups whole frozen raspberries (about 12 ozs.)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup rum
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 cup creme de coconut
- 2 cups crushed ice, enough to make slushy
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Combine all ingredients except lemon slices in blender and blend until slushy, adding more ice if necessary.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with lime wheel slices (Other garnish options might be whole partially thawed berries and/or fresh sliced pineapple on a cocktail skewer).
- For non-alcoholic drink, replace rum with reconstituted orange juice.