Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup red raspberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 ounces cooked beef, shaved
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat oven to 375°F If using crescent rounds, remove from package, but do not separate rounds. If using crescent rolls, remove from package, but do not unroll. Using serrated knife, cut roll evenly into 16 rounds; carefully separate rounds. Place 1 round in bottom of each of 16 ungreased regular-size muffin cups. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- 2. Immediately press back of rounded teaspoon into center of each baked round to make indentation. Remove rounds from muffin cups to cooling rack; cool 10 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix cream cheese and lemon-pepper seasoning. In another small bowl, mix preserves, horseradish and mustard.
- 4. Spread 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture into each round; top with 1/2 teaspoon preserves mixture. Divide beef evenly among rounds; top each with 1 rounded teaspoon preserves mixture. Sprinkle with parsley.
These are the perfect little appetizers! Sweet and tangy, easy to make. They've gotten rave reviews every time I've made them.