Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
This one razzle-dazzled me. A pitcher raspberry margarita that rocks. Has a 4-hour chill time.
- 1 (750 ml) bottlesilver tequila
- 2 cups Chambord raspberry liquor
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh lime juice
- 1 cup water
- lime slice
Directions See How It's Made
- To rim glasses (if desired), moisten the rims of ten 8-oz glasses with a little lime juice.
- Dip rim of glasses in salt.
- Put glasses in the refrigerator (if there is room).
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher (one that holds at least 70 oz).
- Cover and put in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Pour mixture into rimmed glasses.
- Garnish with lime slices.