Recipe by Saturn
This is what I came up with in order to create a smoothie for my hand crank blender. If you use a hand crank blender, it will have chunky bits in it. The bits add to the taste value in my opinion!
Top Review by seesko
I loved this smoothie. I am really trying to be healthier and get all my fruits and veggies in. This really helped. I used soy milk instead of 2% for myself , but kept recipe as is for hubby and we both enjoyed it. Thanks Saturn! I need to try your other smoothie tomarrow!
- 1⁄4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1⁄4 cup canned sliced peaches in juice
- 100 g fat-free blueberry yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup 2% low-fat milk (or less)
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the fruit into a blender (hand crank blender will work too.).
- Add in the milk and the yogurt. Simply free pour the milk. It just helps to smooth the drink out a bit. If you want it quite thick, only put in a tad or omit it altogether.
- Whir again.
- Drink up!