Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
White chocolate, raspberries and almonds. Yummy.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 cups white chocolate chips, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1⁄4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Grease and sugar a 9x9-inch pan.
- Melt butter in medium, microwaveable bowl on high power for 1 minute; stir.
- Add 1 cup morsels; do not stir.
- Beat eggs in large mixer bowl until foamy.
- Add sugar; beat until light lemon colored, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in morsel-butter mixture.
- Add flour, salt and almond extract.
- Mix at low speed until combined.
- Spread 2/3 of batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes, or until light golden brown around edges.
- Remove from oven to wire rack.
- Spread jam over warm crust.
- Stir remaining morsels into remaining batter.
- Drop tablespoons of batter over jam.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until edges are browned.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
Just made this recipe last weekend. Found it on the back of a Nestle white morsels package and just had to try it. Glad to find it on zaar as this is a definite keeper. The only thing I noticed that it a little different is the nestle recipe calls for 1/2c sugar instead of 1/3c used in this recipe. Everyone certainly loved these and I will be making them again! Thanks for posting!
SIMPLY OUTSTANDING!!! I made these for desert for a family dinner. My in-laws love them, as did my husbands uncle. I love the combo of almond and raspberry. My husband wanted MORE!!! This one will be done again and again and again. Thank you!!!
These are delicious. You do have to cut them small, as they're very sweet. I can't wait to make them again and try different flavors of jam!! Thanks for sharing.