White chocolate, raspberries and almonds. Yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2Grease and sugar a 9x9-inch pan.
- 3Melt butter in medium, microwaveable bowl on high power for 1 minute; stir.
- 4Add 1 cup morsels; do not stir.
- 5Beat eggs in large mixer bowl until foamy.
- 6Add sugar; beat until light lemon colored, about 5 minutes.
- 7Stir in morsel-butter mixture.
- 8Add flour, salt and almond extract.
- 9Mix at low speed until combined.
- 10Spread 2/3 of batter into prepared pan.
- 11Bake 15 to 17 minutes, or until light golden brown around edges.
- 12Remove from oven to wire rack.
- 13Spread jam over warm crust.
- 14Stir remaining morsels into remaining batter.
- 15Drop tablespoons of batter over jam.
- 16Sprinkle with almonds.
- 17Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until edges are browned.
- 18Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- 19Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Razz-Ma-Tazz Bars
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.1
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 44.6 mg
- Sodium 144.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 3.4 g