Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a favorite drink of mine that I have in a restaurant in the West Island of Montreal. The "martini" is clear with floating berries. Just wonderful! Enjoy!
- 4 fluid ounces raspberry vodka, chilled in freezer
- 1 fluid ounce Cointreau liqueur or 1 fluid ounce triple sec
- 1 fresh lime juice
- 3 fluid ounces white cranberry juice
- 4 -5 frozen mixed berries
- Put all ingredients into a shaker and add as much ice as you can and give it a good shake.
- Pour straight into martini glass.
- Garnish with frozen berries (used instead of ice).
Very tasty and well blended cocktail. I made this with regular cranberry juice since I could not find the white. Liked the combination very well. I can see why this is your favorite drink. thanks Made for PAC Fall 2007