Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good for up to 2 pounds of steak. nt
- 158.51 ml orange juice
- 118.29 ml tequila
- 78.07 ml fresh lime juice
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh ginger
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
- 1.23 ml ground red pepper
- Mix together marinade ingredients and place in a ziplock bag with meat.
- Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- Bring steak to room temperature before grilling.
We just LOVE tequila and were so excited to try this marinade. I'm really sorry, Lorie, but it just didn't work for us. Maybe it's just preference, though. We've not marinated steak with liquor before so it could just be us! MADE FOR PAC FALL 07