1/1 Photo of Ray's Cafe Seafood Margarita
I just love this delicious seafood appetizer. It tastes as good as it looks!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large prawns, cooked and peeled (8-12 per pound)
- 4 ounces bay shrimp, cooked
- 2 ounces cooked dungeness crabmeat
- 6 lime segments
- 6 orange sections
- 1/2 cup cubed mango
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- kosher salt
- 1Dice 2 of the jumbo prawns. Butterfly the remaining 2 prawns by cutting lengthwise down the backs.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix diced prawns, butterflied prawns, shrimp, crabmeat, lime segments, orange segments, mango, cilantro and lime juice.
- 3Season with salt to taste and marinate in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- 4Line 2 chilled margarita glasses with radicchio and endive.
- 5Spoon mixture into glasses and garnish with corn chips and cilantro sprigs. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Facts for Ray's Cafe Seafood Margarita
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.5
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 103.8 mg
- Sodium 477.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 14.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
curly endive lettuce