I just love this delicious seafood appetizer. It tastes as good as it looks!
Make and share this Ray's Cafe Seafood Margarita recipe from Food.com.
- 4 large prawns, cooked and peeled (8-12 per pound)
- 4 ounces bay shrimp, cooked
- 2 ounces cooked dungeness crabmeat
- 6 lime segments
- 6 orange sections
- 1⁄2 cup cubed mango
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- kosher salt
- 2 leaves radicchio
- 2 leaves curly endive lettuce
- crispy corn chips
- fresh cilantro stem
- Dice 2 of the jumbo prawns. Butterfly the remaining 2 prawns by cutting lengthwise down the backs.
- In a medium bowl, mix diced prawns, butterflied prawns, shrimp, crabmeat, lime segments, orange segments, mango, cilantro and lime juice.
- Season with salt to taste and marinate in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Line 2 chilled margarita glasses with radicchio and endive.
- Spoon mixture into glasses and garnish with corn chips and cilantro sprigs. Serve immediately.
This was so easy and so tasty - will definitely be making again. I doubled up as we needed to feed more than 2. Our family is split on the cilantro issue (cilantro good vs cilantro bad) so next time will accomodate the non-believers and keep them happy - though I noticed they managed to polish off their share anyway!