Recipe by JenSteele23
This is a great holiday dessert, especially at Thanksgiving! Very creamy, rich, and delicious.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Absolutely happy to make this whole recipe & have one cheesecake to enjoy here at home while sending one off with my other half to share at work! Both had a side of topping that could be included ~ A thick homemade orange/cranberry topping that would be just right for the winter holidays (or any other time of year, too)! Many thanks! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees at the tail end of the current Pick A Chef]
- 2 lbs cream cheese (warm in microwave for easier blending)
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 (10 inch) pie crusts (I use Keebler Ready Crust Graham)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, mix together all of the above ingredients and mix well until evenly blended together.
- Pour the mixture evenly into the two pie crusts (don't overfill, centers will rise in the oven).
- Place cheesecakes on baking sheet and bake in oven for 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Use a knife to loosen the sides of the pie crusts from their pans (this will help prevent the cheesecakes from splitting down the middle).
- Cool the cheesecakes to room temperature.
- 8Once cooled, place cheesecakes into the refrigerator.
- Make the cheesecakes up to 2 weeks in advance, they taste better with time! Enjoy -- .