1/1 Photo of Ray & Jenny's Pumpkin Cheesecake
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This is a great holiday dessert, especially at Thanksgiving! Very creamy, rich, and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs cream cheese (warm in microwave for easier blending)
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 (10 inch) pie crusts (I use Keebler Ready Crust Graham)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In large bowl, mix together all of the above ingredients and mix well until evenly blended together.
- 3Pour the mixture evenly into the two pie crusts (don't overfill, centers will rise in the oven).
- 4Place cheesecakes on baking sheet and bake in oven for 1 hour 15 minutes.
- 5Remove from the oven.
- 6Use a knife to loosen the sides of the pie crusts from their pans (this will help prevent the cheesecakes from splitting down the middle).
- 7Cool the cheesecakes to room temperature.
- 88Once cooled, place cheesecakes into the refrigerator.
- 9Make the cheesecakes up to 2 weeks in advance, they taste better with time! Enjoy -- .
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ray & Jenny's Pumpkin Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1109.2
- Calories from Fat 726
- Total Fat 80.6 g
- Saturated Fat 44.4 g
- Cholesterol 404.9 mg
- Sodium 868.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 39.1 g
- Protein 21.9 g