Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love this cocktail. Absolutely, positively, love this cocktail. Enough said. It's from the book Atomic Cocktails.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cracked ice or 6 ice cubes
- 2 ounces green chartreuse liqueur
- 1 ounce blue curacao
- 3 ounces well-chilled champagne or 3 ounces sparkling wine
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add the Chartreuse and blue Curacao.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain into a Champagne flute or large martini glass.
- Fill glass sto the top with Champagne or sparkling wine.
- Do not stir.
- Serve immediately.