Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Raw Vegan Organic Delicious
Make and share this Rawsome Caesar Salad Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup soaked dehydrated almonds
- 1 cup water
- 1 medjool dates
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons light miso
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons kelp powder
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Get the best ever all raw organic ingredients -- for instance, be sure the olive oil is organic cold pressed in a dark glass bottle -- use a fine natural whole salt like sea salt -- and the raw almonds are soaked and rehydrated for this recipe.
- Blend in blender beginning at the top of the list.
- Add half the water at first and grind the almonds in the blender -- Once it gets going, you might add a splash of water to help along the way and stop and stir the mix --.
- Make sure almonds get ground up. Add water a little at a time, until the mixure is smooth.
- Then continue adding ingredients to the blender.
- Blend until smooth and frothy.