Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and easy to make--great flavor. May cut veggies in your favorite size, but this is the way I like them. May also add other veggies that you may like to this. Very versatile--if you don't have an ingredient, add something else or just leave it out.
- 354.88 ml carrots, shredded
- 354.88 ml fresh tomatoes, peel and seed, chopped
- 354.88 ml fresh cucumbers, peel and seed, chopped
- 354.88 ml green peppers, chopped
- 236.59 ml celery (chopped small)
- 236.59 ml chopped onion (red is best)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 709.77 ml tomato juice
- 59.14 ml corn oil
- 29.58 ml red wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml salt
- 14.79 ml lemon juice (fresh)
- 4.92 ml hot sauce
- 2.46 ml dried oregano
- 2.46 ml dried basil
- herb flavored crouton (for garnish)
- Combine all ingredients.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours for flavors to blend.
- Serve topped with croutons.
I made this recipe for my friend who has started The Raw diet recently. Very easy to put together and rather tasty was the comment. I halfed the amounts, since I made it just for her. :)