Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sneak some spinach into your diet with this tasty dip that's good for crackers and veggies! Whipped this up on a lazy Saturday to use up some silken tofu that was going to expire soon, and my usual plethora of spinach leaves that I pray don't go bad soon! I finally made my own raw recipe! :D Best served with baby carrots and wheat crackers. If you don't mind taking the "raw" component out, it's also nice on pasta!
- 2 cups fresh spinach (approx, I did a few handfuls)
- 1 (17 ounce) package silken tofu
- 1⁄3 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- Remove any stems from the spinach leaves for smoothness. Throw everything into a blender/food processor and pulse until you reach the desired consistency-- I don't like this fully pureed, just mostly mushed up with a few spinach chunks left. Use within 1 week!