Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
From Brendan Brazier - I got out of healthyblenderrecipes.com. You can also dehydrate this in the oven on your lowest setting . Cook time is dehydrating time.
- 1 apple, diced
- 236.59 ml gluten free oats or 236.59 ml sprouted quinoa
- 118.29 ml diced raw almonds
- 118.29 ml ground flax seed
- 118.29 ml hemp flour (I used a different gf flour)
- 118.29 ml unhulled sesame seeds
- 118.29 ml sunflower seeds
- 7.39 ml ground cinnamon
- 1.23 ml ground nutmeg
- 1.23 ml stevia powder
- 1.23 ml celtic sea salt
- 59.14 ml hemp oil or 59.14 ml coconut oil
- 59.14 ml blackstrap molasses
- 29.58 ml fresh apple juice
- Combine the apple, oats, almonds, ground flaxseed, hemp flour, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, nutmeg, stevia and sea salt and stir until well blended.
- Blend together the hemp oil, molasses, and apple juice.
- Combine the liquid and dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spread on lined dehydrator sheets and dehydrate at 115 degrees for 24-48 hours, depending on how much "crunch" you want.
- Break up into pieces and enjoy.
- This will keep refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.