24 hrs 10 mins
WI Cheesehead's Note:
From Brendan Brazier - I got out of healthyblenderrecipes.com. You can also dehydrate this in the oven on your lowest setting . Cook time is dehydrating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 apple, diced
- 1 cup gluten free oats or 1 cup sprouted quinoa
- 1/2 cup diced raw almonds
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup hemp flour (I used a different gf flour)
- 1/2 cup unhulled sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia powder
- 1/4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1/4 cup hemp oil or 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup blackstrap molasses
- 2 tablespoons fresh apple juice
- 1Combine the apple, oats, almonds, ground flaxseed, hemp flour, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, nutmeg, stevia and sea salt and stir until well blended.
- 2Blend together the hemp oil, molasses, and apple juice.
- 3Combine the liquid and dry ingredients and mix well.
- 4Spread on lined dehydrator sheets and dehydrate at 115 degrees for 24-48 hours, depending on how much "crunch" you want.
- 5Break up into pieces and enjoy.
- 6This will keep refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raw Vegan "Toasted" Apple Cinnamon Cereal (Dehydrator)
Serving Size: 1 (779 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 828.6
- Calories from Fat 471
- Total Fat 52.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 223.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.9 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 22.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: