Recipe by WI Cheesehead
From Brendan Brazier - I got out of healthyblenderrecipes.com. You can also dehydrate this in the oven on your lowest setting . Cook time is dehydrating time.
- 1⁄2 apple, diced
- 1 cup gluten free oats or 1 cup sprouted quinoa
- 1⁄2 cup diced raw almonds
- 1⁄2 cup ground flax seed
- 1⁄2 cup hemp flour (I used a different gf flour)
- 1⁄2 cup unhulled sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon stevia powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1⁄4 cup hemp oil or 1⁄4 cup coconut oil
- 1⁄4 cup blackstrap molasses
- 2 tablespoons fresh apple juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the apple, oats, almonds, ground flaxseed, hemp flour, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, nutmeg, stevia and sea salt and stir until well blended.
- Blend together the hemp oil, molasses, and apple juice.
- Combine the liquid and dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spread on lined dehydrator sheets and dehydrate at 115 degrees for 24-48 hours, depending on how much "crunch" you want.
- Break up into pieces and enjoy.
- This will keep refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.