1/2 Photos of Raw Vegan Pecan Fudge Brownies
Chef Joey Z.'s Note:
I just love pecans and what could go better with them then raw cacao. My DH will enjoy this now that he's eating more raw foods. I use raw cacao powder and the raw cacao butter in these to make them super creamy and rich. The cacao butter comes in a large round block. You can replace the nutmeg with cinnamon if you prefer it. Don't expect this to be a sweet dessert, it's not since I didn't use any sugar of any sort in it. I get my raw cacao products from https://www.noblelifeelements.com/ironcloudz
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If you soaked the dates remove them from the soak water and put them into your food processor with the pecans, cacao butter, cacao powder and nutmeg.
- 2Process until it resembles a brownie dough.
- 3Remove and press into a pan of your choice.
- 4Put into the fridge to set up for a few hours.
- 5You can cut these into squares once they have set.
- 6Store in the fridge or freezer in an air tight containter.
- 7Bon Appetit!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raw Vegan Pecan Fudge Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.5
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 33.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: