Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I just love pecans and what could go better with them then raw cacao. My DH will enjoy this now that he's eating more raw foods. I use raw cacao powder and the raw cacao butter in these to make them super creamy and rich. The cacao butter comes in a large round block. You can replace the nutmeg with cinnamon if you prefer it. Don't expect this to be a sweet dessert, it's not since I didn't use any sugar of any sort in it. I get my raw cacao products from https://www.noblelifeelements.com/ironcloudz
- If you soaked the dates remove them from the soak water and put them into your food processor with the pecans, cacao butter, cacao powder and nutmeg.
- Process until it resembles a brownie dough.
- Remove and press into a pan of your choice.
- Put into the fridge to set up for a few hours.
- You can cut these into squares once they have set.
- Store in the fridge or freezer in an air tight containter.
- Bon Appetit!